We want to protect your privacy. In order to operate, our web sites and business operations may gather information about you. These terms explain how this may happen, what we will do with any potentially personal information and how you can get in contact should you have any concerns.
OnlineMallOnline (a Stores Online Inc Company) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
What Information We Collect
OnlineMallOnline collects your information when you register for any of the content. Our content or services include newsletters, premium content, webcasts, video, white papers, research, conferences, and events.
Personally Identifiable Information Collected
The personal information we ask for is limited to what can be found on a typical business card:
- your name
- your job title
- your employer/company name
- your work email
- your work phone
- your work address
We may also ask you to provide additional information about your job role, company, or industry. To enhance and/or update the information that you have provided, we may combine it with professional and company information from third party sources. The personal information that we refer to in this document is the information you provide, as well as information that we may obtain from third party sources, both of which we typically combine as one user record. Even if you do not register with us, our sites collect and store certain information automatically using cookies and similar technologies, including IP addresses, the region or general location of a computer or device accessing the internet, browser type, operating system, page view history, and other usage information. You can read more about this in the Cookies and Web Beacons section below.
Cookies & Web Beacons
What We Do with Your Personal Information
OnlineMallOnline has a legitimate business interest to keep its customers, audience, and contacts informed of our latest products, content, and services. We process customer and client personal information and use direct marketing as part of this legitimate interest. The personal information you provide may be used to:
- Send you something you’ve requested, such as email newsletter
- Send you information from OnlineMallOnline that we think you’ll be interested in
- Send you information from our advertisers
- Target advertising based on your interests
We keep your information safely and securely for as long as necessary or according to your instructions, and we review the data we hold at least once every two years.
When and How We Share Your Personal Information with Others
OnlineMallOnline may share your personal information to deliver content and services from our sites, affiliated companies and third parties that might interest you; including sponsored content and events, for business operations, and to comply with valid legal processes.
- We need to provide your information to other companies in order to deliver the services you want from us, such as having an email list sent out and managing your email preferences or to process your event order. In these cases, the information is used only for the specific service you wanted from us.
We may buy or sell a company or property. If we sell a business, we may transfer some or all of your information as a part of the sale so that you will continue to receive the service being provided to you or for other business purposes.
Your Rights Over Your Personal Information
- You have the right to opt-out of our direct marketing at any point. You can unsubscribe from our emails by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email, or by contacting us directly.
- You can request access to the personal information we hold on you, at any time, and we will provide that information within one month of receiving your request.
- You can also request your information to be deleted, and we will respond within one month of receiving your request.
Policy Changes, Questions & Comments
We’ll post changes to this policy on this page. Requests for more information and questions about this policy should be emailed using this form or sent to our offices at OnlineMallOnline a company of Stores Online Inc, 130 Aunt Hack Road, Danbury, Connecticut, 06811.